- This event has passed.
January 26 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm ESTFree
Growers and naturalists will enjoy mingling with like-minded guests. Discuss native plants, organic gardening, pollinator gardens, food preservation and more.
Event will feature workshops, guest speakers and vendors.
At this free event, bring seeds to swap if you like or purchase some from our vendors to start your own journey. If you don’t have seeds, please consider making a $10 donation to keep events like this coming to Insectropolis.
Seed Swap will feature the following vendors and workshops:
Workshops: *Must preregister for all workshops by calling (732) 349-7090*
– Grow Your Own Mushrooms w/ Drop The Beet Farms: 10am, $40/person
– Edible Bird Seed Native Plants Wreath – with Rebecca Polenberg of Wild Spaces by Becky: 10am, $30/person
– Tinctures & Tonics – with Leslie Feingold of Wildcraft Herb
– Lacto-Fermented Pickles – with Jesse Herdman of Insectropolis
– Apianway (Local Honey)
– Backyard Harvest (Food as Medicine)
– Drop the Beet (Largest Aquaponics Farm in NJ)
– Endangered Wings (Saving the Monarch Butterfly)
– Kula Urban Farm (Urban Farm specializing in Hydroponics)
– Rutgers Master Gardeners of Ocean County
– Wildcraft Herb (Herbalist in Asbury Park)